Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Scary Post

Last Friday the postman delivered four pieces of post. All in white envelopes, the kind you open with one eye closed and your head turned sideways.

The first one was a Visa bill covering late December, self explanatory I think.
The second one was from the Garda Siochana informing my dear husband that he broke a set of traffic lights (though he swears they were amber and he couldn't stop in time) and he is now the proud owner of two penalty points and an Eu.80 fine. At this juncture I should point out that he is a professional driver.
The third one was from the Blood Transfusion Service informing us that my husbands name was on the computer that was stolen in London and that his information could be retrieved and used for illegal purposes.
The fourth was a letter from the building society we have our mortgage with, informing us that from March 2008 our mortgage has gone up, AGAIN.

If anyone is looking for my husband and I try under the duvet cover. AND WE ARE NOT COMING OUT UNTIL JUNE.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh my God. REALLY?

Great to see you back. Now I can keep an eye on you;)